sábado, 11 de abril de 2015

BABYMETAL 2015 WORLD TOUR KICKS OFF and SIGNS ...

BABYMETAL 2015 WORLD TOUR KICKS OFF and SIGNS <b>...</b>


BABYMETAL 2015 WORLD TOUR KICKS OFF and SIGNS <b>...</b>

Posted: 11 Apr 2015 03:24 PM PDT

Says Bill Richards, VP of Marketing at RAL/Sony Music Entertainment: ?After witnessing the band's sold-out New York show, we knew we wanted to be involved. The core metal fans and metal press seem to get BABYMETAL, which shows how ...

Krewella � Enjoy the Ride | Hot New Videos

Posted: 10 Apr 2015 09:39 AM PDT

Music video by Krewella performing Enjoy the Ride.(C) 2014 Columbia Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment.

Resident Evil Revelations 2: PS Vita Status Check � PlayStation.Blog

Posted: 10 Apr 2015 09:00 AM PDT

Thanks for the update, but we need it PHISICALLY, games take too much space from that super expensive memory cards (that Sony hasn't dropped them in price during all these years). Hopefully it'll .... Enjoy your favorite music on PS4 & PS3.

<b>Sony</b> NWZ-A15 High-Res Walkman Review - <b>Music</b>.Photo.Life.

Posted: 09 Apr 2015 06:15 PM PDT

Sony invited me to be an influencer for the Sony Walkman NWZ-A15. It took me a while to consider, because I would not advocate products if I do not find a fit to my lifestyle. And now that I have, I have found the Walkman to be a pretty ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario